Automaton is seeking an experienced web developer to refresh our current websites, and take on the challenges provided by our new projects. This role will join our technical team to design and create front end web systems that play an important role in enabling us to achieve our full vision for the upcoming years. Come and work with a high calibre, motivated team to shape the future of great gaming.
- Innovate and design clean web systems that are simple and effective to use.
- Wireframe designs that focus on core UX principles.
- Build reusable components and libraries for future use.
- Continuously update and assess our websites in order to deliver player-worthy content.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry experience.
- Familiarity with the core concepts of object-oriented programming and an expert in CSS/HTML/JS.
- High knowledge and experience with Adobe Photoshop.
- Experience with one or more popular front end libraries (Reactjs, Angular etc).
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SASS/LESS/SCSS etc).
- Familiarity with version control tools such as git.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK as we do not currently support visa applicants.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, life assurance and travel insurance.
- Join a fast growing and exciting company with excellent growth opportunities.
- Working with a small, highly motivated team who are passionate to succeed.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Flexible working hours.
- Gym membership.
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Sept 2017
Closing date: 1 Dec 2017