- Play test new updates and content to identify, document and report bugs.
- Assist in the creation, implementation, and management of efficient testing processes.
- Listen to community feedback and ensure all reported bugs are tested and acknowledged.
- Work with other members of the QA team to test in a multiplayer environment.
- Take ownership of bugs ensuring they're correctly tracked and prioritized, and follow them through from discovery to being pushed to live.
- Provide actionable feedback, communicating how effectively a change does or doesn't accomplish a specific goal.
- Assist in general technical troubleshooting throughout the studio.
- Actively participate in daily stand-ups to relay the current QA status.
- Ability to manage their own time effectively to evaluate and prioritise daily tasks.
- Strong computer literacy, including basic windows/bash scripting knowledge
- Have a positive attitude, good people skills, and the ability to work effectively in a team oriented environment.
- Proactively seek out issues, and stay focused on initiatives that make the difference to players in and out of the game.
- Strong organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail and an eye for details others don't always see.
- A love for online PC games.
- Applicants must have the permanent right to work in the UK as we do not currently support visa applicants.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent combination of technical education and work experience.
- Ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical support environment.
- Game/Web/Software QA and/or development experience.
- A comprehensive understanding of game design systems, interactions and dynamics.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply for role >
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 15 Mar 2019
Closing date: N/A