Automaton are seeking a highly motivated experienced Marketing Manager with a passion for games. This position will be directly responsible for driving all marketing and creating innovative campaigns for Automaton’s projects.
- Execute on marketing campaigns across multiple varied titles.
- Manage the day to day development and delivery of product marketing materials and initiatives.
- Drive and own marketing across multiple channels and formats, web, video etc.
- Take the lead on campaign planning process across multiple channels to hit business objectives.
- Work with community management team to ensure unified messaging is delivered to our target audiences.
- Work with the game teams to request and coordinate marketing materials and get buy in for marketing campaigns.
- 3+ years product marketing experience.
- A proven track record of creating successful marketing campaigns.
- Experience with both data-driven analysis and creative production, as well as media planning.
- Experience with social influencers and video content creation and promotion
- Excellent written and creative skills.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- A strong communicator who works well with teams.
- A strong interest and understanding of video games.
- Competitive salary (based on experience).
- Benefits package including private health insurance, group pension plan, life assurance and travel insurance.
- 30 days paid holiday.
- Flexible working hours.
- Fully stocked fridges and weekly lunches.
- Gym Membership.
Apply by emailing: [email protected]
Location: Cambridge, UK
Posted on: 1 Aug 2018
Closing date: 1 Nov 2018